|New Compose Pop up window|
I personally love this new compose mail feature as I am a person who uses the middle mouse button to open links in a new tab and multitasking is so much important to me.
The new 'Compose' pop up dialog box has all the necessary features that are required for sending an e-mail.
- SEND messages to more than one e-mail address and the ability to add Cc and Bcc recipients
- Format text - font size, bold, underline and bullets
- Add Attachments
- Embed links and Images
- Save drafts
- Discard drafts
- Spell Checker
- Swicth to plain text option
- If you have multiple Gmail accounts linked, you can choose e-mail address to send the e-mail from.
The new feature allows to resize the compose window.
The three buttons at the top right corner of the compose window are
- Minimize button
- Pop-out button : Opens the composer in a new browser window.
- Close button
|Disabling the New Compose Pop up window|
Shoot your comments below about the New Gmail e-mail Composer